Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

Heidi over at Letters of Marque thinks this was an attempt to "trap" her into revealing her IP address by linking to her site. I wish I had thought of that... actually, I was sure she was in New Zealand, which someone had already guessed by the time I saw the contest.

Without revealing too much of my identity, because I do hope to remain anonymous for awhile at least, I'll tell you all a little about myself. I am a first year law student looking forward to a new semester. We still have another week before classes start here, though.

I did take a longish break between undergrad and law school - and spent it working in the "business world" in various companies, before I finally decided I really did want to go to law school. I plan to share some of my experiences, in the hope of helping other future law students, because blogs like Heidi's helped me in planning my career change. They also continue to provide inspiration. Watch for the blogroll to expand soon to reflect my other inspiration.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by - leave a comment if you're so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home