Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jury Duty!

I received a summons for jury duty in superior court yesterday! The report date isn't until after finals, so I don't have to postpone it for that. A few weeks ago I got a summons for federal court jury duty that would have required me to be on call for all of December. I asked for that one to be postponed until after school and the bar, so now I have to report in August, 2007. That seems a little strange, but okay. I have actually served on a federal jury, back in 2001. It was the week after September 11, so security was very tight. The trial was 3 weeks long. Since we couldn't discuss the trial until it was over, we spent our time solving the airline security problem, etc. If only someone had asked us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home