Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Schedule complete

So here's what I'm taking in the Fall:
Federal Income Tax
Evidence
Estates and Trusts - I think this will wait for next spring - I know you care deeply about this.
Torts II
Seminar (hopefully(!) will be replaced with review or journal)

I'm taking ethics this summer, and working part time for a professor, and clerking part time for a judge (for credit) - yeah, I don't really know how the timing is going to work out.

I chose the fall schedule based on advice from Blawg Wisdom - so these classes are all either required, or I like the professor, or I am interested in the subject matter, or I just really want to know about the topic (even if not as a practice area) plus I like the way the schedule worked out. Unfortunately, the required class is at 8 a.m. Monday through Thursday. Yeah, not so much fun. We'll see how that works out.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home