Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finished!

I took my last final as a 2L today - yay! So now I have a few days off before I start work. I can't believe how quickly these two years have passed - and that it's only one year until graduation.

My plans for my days off are to watch movies: I did watch Memoirs of a Geisha (courtesy of Netflix) already, and I expect Battlestar Galactica: the Miniseries in my mailbox today or tomorrow. Memoirs was passable, but not nearly as good as it could have been, and not as good as the book. If you've read the book, don't bother with the movie, and if you haven't read the book - go read it!

Thanks to LQ for the suggestions for movies/TV - I love Alias, and have been watching it since the beginning, but I'm probably going to get the DVDs to watch it all again anyway.

Good luck to anyone still taking finals!

2 Comments:

Blogger Legal Quandary said...

Congrats to you! :)

Watch some movies for me this weekend.

I'll be spending Mother's Day studying for Agency. Blech.

10 May, 2006 16:09  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Thanks! Good luck with Agency, and have a Happy Mother's Day despite studying :-)

10 May, 2006 16:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home