Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Random Observations

I've decided not to do OCI this year. Why? Only 1 firm here in town is even accepting applications from 3Ls, and I know I don't want to work there. Also, they've introduced a new "uploading" process for the applications, and it sounds much to glitchy (is that a word?) for me. So, thanks Career Services, I guess we're on our own as usual. I am applying for several judicial clerkships here in town though, so send good thoughts!

I've started going to the gym. Well, the city rec center, anyway. They have an indoor track that I've been walking around. They also have some gym equipment, but you have to attend a class there to be certified on the equipment, and I haven't managed to do that yet. The indoor track is nice though: it overlooks the basketball courts, and there are windows all around with nice mountain views. Most of the other walkers are much older than me, so I feel quite young and spry. I decided I needed something to deal with stress, especially looking forward to the bar next summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian D. said...

OCI is useless for 3Ls. The firms (they're usually firms) just aren't looking for 3Ls.

I should go back to Career Services again and ask them what piece of useless advice do you have for me now. Bah! I've never heard one good story about anyone's CS office. Scary ain't it?

01 September, 2006 07:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home