Sunday, June 11, 2006

Update Again

So my mom and brother made it back last Saturday, but my dad's body didn't get back until the day before yesterday. The coroner in England couldn't determine a cause of death, so now they have to go through the inquest process before issuing a death certificate. This of course only adds to the paperwork my mother is already doing. We finally get to have the memorial service on Tuesday, so we've been preparing for that. I made a photo collage of pictures of Dad throughout his life to display. It was fun to put together, but hard because he was usually the one taking the pictures, so we didn't have very many good pictures of him. I found some great ones of him when he was a kid, though.

I still feel mostly numb, though. I still can't believe he's really gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home