Thursday, May 18, 2006

Circle the wagons

I just got a phone call from my mother. She and my dad are on a tour of England. She was calling from the hospital - my dad had a stroke. He's on a ventilator, and not responding. I don't even have a passport, so I can't just go over there. My brother does have one, so he is on his way later tonight, but still won't get there for over a day. I hardly know what to do with myself. So positive thoughts and prayers if you are so inclined. I'll post more when I can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I hope that he's okay. It's got to be frightening to go through a major medical crisis away from home in a foreign country. Positive thoughts coming your way.

19 May, 2006 04:47  
Blogger E. McPan said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. And they're my most extra-super-positive ones.

19 May, 2006 05:23  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Oh man. I hope he's ok, and I'm sorry that you can't get over there.

19 May, 2006 06:17  
Blogger Legal Quandary said...

Sending you and your parents thoughts and prayers...

19 May, 2006 07:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Many positive thoughts for you and your parentsl.

19 May, 2006 07:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home