Friday, December 29, 2006

It's not a holiday without a plumbing problem

The drains in our house backed up yesterday, and of course the plumber couldn't come to "snake" them until today, because it rained all day yesterday. Yes, it does rain here occasionally. So my mom and I got to spend the night in a hotel. I thought it was kind of fun, but my mom wasn't amused. I mean, we had free drinks last night, and a hot breakfast this morning, and HBO on the TV - what more could you want?

I got to babysit my nephew this morning. He has turned "Lego" into a verb. (He got Thomas the Tank Engine Legos for Christmas.) As in: "Auntie, can you Lego these two pieces together?" Too cute.

Edited to add: Yesterday was my 2 year blog-a-versary! Thanks to all of you for sticking with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home