Thursday, November 30, 2006

No more Greg?

I just saw on the Today show that Greg - the yellow Wiggle - is leaving the Wiggles due to health problems. Here's the official press release. My nephew loves the Wiggles, and it's one of the few kids shows that I enjoyed watching with him. Let's face it, the Wiggles are fun, and Greg was the cute one! I know they replaced the guy on Blue's Clues a few years ago, and kids seemed okay with that, so I guess replacing Greg will be okay.

And in other news, NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) has ended at last, so I will be returning to my less regular posting schedule. Thanks to all of you for your comments. And I'll try to post more often in the future, although not every day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home