Sunday, February 06, 2005

Memo complete!

I just finished our first assignment for legal writing - an "office memo." Considering it's not even part of our final grade, I spent way too much time on it. The topic they assigned us was about evidence - a second year class - so it was a little harder to write about than say, personal jurisdiction, or statute of frauds. But it was at least a fairly interesting fact pattern. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us for the open research memo.

I just read a case for Property about a shopping mall, written in 1972 - where they go into some detail explaining exactly what a "Mall" is. Pretty funny stuff.

(Thank you to Evan at Notes from the (Legal) Underground for including me in the Law School Roundup, and for putting me on his Blogroll.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home