Saturday, January 21, 2006

Need help with tort class?

Well, for those of you keeping track, I did turn in my draft of my Note. It might be the worst thing I've ever written, but at least it met the page requirement. Now I have a week or so before I get it back covered in red ink, to start again.

Anyway, today I get to go to my nephew's 1st birthday party, so today should be fun. My three-year-old nephew will be there too, so there should be lots of silliness. The best thing about three-year-olds is if they like a joke, they want to hear it over and over and over again - never gets bored with it. Hilarious.

I was looking at my sitemeter stats, and found that someone found my site by searching "Need help with tort class." I hope they found it elsewhere, because torts was not my best subject, and I can't think of anything helpful I might have written on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home