Saturday, January 20, 2007

Movies and other updates

Yesterday I went to the movie theater and saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" - I can't recommend this movie enough. I haven't been to an actual theater in at least a year - I can't remember which movie was the last one. This was totally worth the overpriced ticket, overpriced popcorn, chilly theater and noisy patrons though.

I can't believe this is my last semester of school. I finally decided to drop Separation of Powers, so I'm only taking 13 units. I still feel really busy. Oh, and remember how expensive the books were this semester? A friend of mine gave me her old Antitrust book (same edition) so I returned the one I bought along with the Sep of Powers text, and got $187 back. Pretty good deal!

Still no job. I've started to worry about the bar - specifically how to pay for studying this summer. I really don't want to take out a loan, but the alternative is working during the semester, so I need to juggle my study schedule a bit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you recommend "The Pursuit of Happyness" too. I will definitely make time to see it now. :)

I made the decision to take out a bar loan just yesterday...*sigh*. Worth it in the long run, I'm thinking. And what's another $5000, right?

22 January, 2007 02:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home