Sunday, July 22, 2007

We are the Champions

That's song was on the radio when I got in my car to go get coffee (okay, and donuts) this morning. That will be my theme song for the next few days.

Good luck to everyone taking the bar this week, especially those of you blogging along with me through all this. Special luck to Zuska and Law-rah - we've been together through law school, we can make it through this! Thanks to everyone who commented and stayed with me through this angst.

And special special thanks to Brian D., who has been the voice of reason to help me through.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian D. said...

You're welcome :-) *blushes from embaressment*

Now go kick some bar exam ass.

22 July, 2007 13:04  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Good luck my dear. See you at the top!!!

23 July, 2007 04:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home