Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So tired

Tired. I really hope I pass, because I don't want to have to go through this again, ever. But this is the crunch time, so we are supposed to push through. Two more weeks, then I can read normal books, watch TV, go shopping, go to the movies, talk to friends. Hopefully I'll also stop dreaming about the exam - last night it was Commercial Paper. Seriously, it hasn't been on the exam in 15 years (since they changed the format) - couldn't my brain help me by going over Property in my sleep? No, apparently not.

Does everyone else get upset when someone says "don't worry, you'll do fine" and the person is not one who has actually taken a bar exam? I don't know what they should say instead (definitely not "you're right, you are going to fail").

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian D. said...

You can do it. You're rounding 3rd base now and are heading to home plate. I know you're tired. I know the mental marathon is exhausting. I know you want to kill the person at the table next to you and the noisy neighbor.

Take care of yourself these last few weeks. Find different places to read or take practice exams: a quiet public library, a good park under the shade of a tree (okay hard to do where you live). Don't forget to work out a little if you're so inclined. It's amazing how some sweat clears the mind.

Though difficult to do have faith in yourself. I do.

11 July, 2007 17:08  
Blogger E. McPan said...

Don't worry, you'll do fine. :) I can say that because I *have* taken a bar exam!

11 July, 2007 17:20  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Aw, thanks guys. Now that is what people should say.

11 July, 2007 18:49  
Blogger Zuska said...

I think you'll pass.
That's what my friend told me tonight, and i kind of liked that. It's better than the "you'll be fine" which sort of sounds like, "oh, would you stop freaking out over this stupid TEST already? i mean, get over it, it's a TEST, how hard can it be?" b/c those people are mean.

11 July, 2007 19:35  
Blogger some guy said...

even worse is when people say 'you're smart, you'll pass, there are a lot of dumb lawyers out there and they passed.' great. real helpful.

19 July, 2007 14:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home