Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol

Butterflyfish has admitted on her blog that she watches American Idol, and I'll admit I have been watching it this season. I don't watch every season, but this one has been pretty good (once Sanjaya went away). My guess is Jordin will win - she should, she is the better singer. Blake is the more interesting performer, and perhaps second is better anyway - he might be able to keep better control of his career. Still, I'll only watch the last few minutes of the results show - way too much filler and commercials for me. I need a Tivo or DVR.

I haven't really started the bar studying yet - Bar-Bri is a week from tomorrow. I've been reading, watching TV, shopping, going out with friends, that sort of thing. I have a job interview on Tuesday, so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuska said...

Good luck with the interview!!

My Barbri starts next Weds., and I'm not touching the stuff before then!

24 May, 2007 06:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home