Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All Good Things...

I turned in my last paper, and took my last final today. I'm too tired to feel very elated, but I think some sleep will help with that. And the pile of "fun" reading I've been accumulating. And the movies from Netflix. And some solid TV watching days.

There are some things about law school I won't miss: gunners, worrying about being called on, indecipherable casebooks, uncertainty, worrying about money.

There are some things I will miss: understanding the reasoning behind a case, the student schedule, engaging faculty, fun fellow students.

Our caps and gowns and hoods came in today, and I have my graduation dress - tomorrow I head to the mall in search of some shoes to wear.

And I'm not thinking about the piles of BarBri and PMBR books sitting on my bedroom floor - nope, not at all!

2 Comments:

Blogger E. McPan said...

Congrats on finishing!

08 May, 2007 18:52  
Blogger Brian D. said...

Yeah you're done :-)

08 May, 2007 19:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home