Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pretrial Litigation

I just finished the disclosure statement for our "client" in our Pretrial Lit class. I can't recommend this class enough - if there are any 1Ls or 2Ls reading this, sign up for this class. It will give you some experience in these things before you work at a firm (I definitely wish I had taken this as a 2L, but better late than never.) and will help solidify your understanding of the rules of civil procedure. I learn rules better if I can apply them or see them in action, and this class has been great for that.

I started this blog in the hopes of providing advice like this for other students, and I fear I've slacked off on this. This is partly because I no longer feel qualified to offer much advice. A lot of law school is "whatever works for you." So, take any advice I offer with that caveat. And I welcome other views in the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home