Sunday, May 13, 2007

Graduation!

Graduation was fun yesterday, despite the 100 degree heat. My favorite professor was our chosen speaker, and he played the guitar and sang for us. Most of us had him for contracts our first year, and he played and sang for us then as part of a contract, so it was a nice personal touch. The crowd of family and friends seemed to enjoy it as well. I know my family whooped and cheered when I crossed the stage, but I didn't hear it - it was like I was in a bubble, just concentrating on not tripping! I remembered to turn toward the audience so they could get my picture, though.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Apparently that's all any of us were thinking. Don't trip, smile, don't trip.

25 May, 2007 04:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home