Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Paced?

I have been trying to follow the paced program for Bar-Bri. I am keeping up okay, although I haven't written the essays yet (only outlined), and I have added some of the PMBR MBE questions because the first few assignments seemed too short. I know, geek.

When I'm studying, I would rather be doing something else. When I'm not studying, I think I should be studying, and I come up with these ambitious goals for what I will accomplish by the end of the day. I'm hoping this is just a phase as I adjust to the schedule. I thought the paced program would help me not stress about what I should be doing, but it seems to be going too slowly to allow us to learn what we need to know. I guess I should trust the experts, eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

WOW, um, our Paced Program is on crack. Last week, we had 20 essays assigned. I did one.

07 June, 2007 04:43  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

20? We had 3 essays assigned for yesterday, plus part of an outline to read. Seems like it should be somewhere in the middle!

07 June, 2007 06:51  
Blogger some guy said...

I have that same problem. For the most part since it's been almost four weeks now I'm able to focus on studying at least for a few hours at a time but when I'm not studying I definitely can't help feeling like I need to be studying...

07 June, 2007 14:07  
Blogger biff said...

Barbri has made me hate life itself.

10 June, 2007 23:52  
Blogger Blonde Blogger said...

Same here, Barbri is insane....good for substantive info, but that pace is crazy....

18 June, 2007 12:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home