Saturday, June 02, 2007

Week 1

of Bar-Bri, that is. We only had two days of lecture today, and one of those was the "introductory" lecture. And so far the paced program has been pretty easy on us, but I'm sure to fall behind. Well, technically I'm already behind because I didn't write the community property essays that were assigned (I outlined them instead). I did take that class in law school at least. Next week we have 6 days of lectures. Seriously, Saturday classes - ick. So the plan for today is to make an effort on what we are supposed to do by Monday.

My nephew just called to say they want to take me out for lunch to celebrate getting a job - it's so funny now that he can talk on the phone like a grownup (he's 4 1/2). Then we are going to Target and he'll probably talk me into buying him a toy or a book. So homework will have to wait for this afternoon!

Oh, and grades are finally up - mine were the same as they have been every semester so far, and I'm happy with them. My ending GPA is exactly the same as my undergraduate one. Weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Butterflyfish said...

My undergrad GPA was 3.93. Pretty damn sure that is NOT going to be my Law School GPA

02 June, 2007 15:20  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Wow! My undergrad one wasn't as high as that. It was over 3.5, but not close to 3.9. :-)

02 June, 2007 15:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home