Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Things not to do

Note to self: Do not move house during the semester. I don't know what I was thinking. There is another truism: you find out who your friends are fast when you need help moving. Many of my small-section classmates answered the call for help - and if any of you are reading this, thank you!

On another note: OCI has not been good for my self esteem: 4 interviews (out of five resumes - yes, I was being choosy) and not one callback. Not even one firm thought I was intriguing enough to invite back to meet everyone else, and have a nice chicken caesar salad for lunch. Go figure....

1 Comments:

Blogger Avid Diva said...

Don't feel bad. I did 19 interviews and got no callbacks.

Something will work out. It always does in the end. :)

06 October, 2005 22:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home