Sunday, November 13, 2005

20 pages down

I finally finished the 20 page first draft of my Note - and found out I have way too much information, but that's a problem to be solved over Christmas break. Those 20 pages were hard to write, and they were mostly background on my topic, not even legal analysis - I can imagine what it will be like to write the rest! The most tedious part, as everyone who has written one knows, is the footnoting every sentence. Also, since we used ALWD for my writing class, having to use the Bluebook for this has been an adjustment. Not that I liked ALWD, I was just used to it and knew where to find what I needed. So now I have no excuse not to work on my other homework - except for the Gilmore Girls marathon on Family Channel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home