Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Catching Up

My early class was cancelled for today, and I'm taking advantage of that by also skipping my second class for the day, which means no class until this evening's Basic Trial Advocacy. It feels weird to skip class intentionally - I think I've only missed 6 or so classes in my entire law school career so far. I suspect that number will climb sharply next semester.

Today is (would have been?) my Dad's birthday, so I'm glad for being able to stay home. We never really did anything super special for the occasion for him, just cards and cake, but it is still weird.

Is anyone thinking of doing NaNoWriMo this year? I'm considering it, even though I know November is always crazy busy. But then I think next November I'll (hopefully) be working, so this might be my last chance. I also saw the suggestion of NaBloPoMo which is a commitment to write a blog post every day for the month of November.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home