Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day One

Day one down - I feel pretty good about it, but I don't know how to tell. I wrote something for every essay (12 half-hour essays). I know I misstated some stuff, and missed some stuff, and made up some stuff. I remembered more than I thought I would. It was more time-pressured than I thought it would be. It was much quieter than I thought - I couldn't even hear the laptop typers on the other side of the gigantic convention center exhibition hall - all I could hear was the hum of the air conditioner. Okay, roar, but it was the perfect white noise.

It took me forever to get home because of course there was a gigantic thunderstorm just as we were leaving downtown, and I don't live near downtown.

I feel brain fried, so I think I'm going to get something to eat and veg out in front of the TV until I can go to sleep. MBEs tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian D. said...

Day One sounds completely normal. Rest, relax and don't study.

Day Two advice for the MBE: go with your first choice and watch your timing. Don't get into a rush, but don't waste time either.

May the Force with you.

24 July, 2007 20:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home