Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November!

I cannot believe it is already November. If time is going this fast for me now, what will it be like when I'm 80?

The MPRE is Saturday, and I feel about half-prepared. I just don't want to have to take it again, even if there isn't a penalty aside from the registration fee. And the personal humiliation.

I decided to take a stab at NaNoWriMo (I won't link because the site is seriously overloaded today), and so far I have 1792 words toward the 50,000. It's terrible, of course, but I really wanted to try to have the freedom to write whatever I felt like. It's fun going for quantity, not quality, and telling whatever story happens into your head at the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian D. said...

Where have you been!!!!

Good luck on the MPRE. Put in a good 2 days of study and don't worry about it. It is the easiest test you'll ever take in your legal career. Just don't overthink it and remember, "would your mother understand why you act that way in that situation?" is the best piece of advice I can give you.

01 November, 2006 21:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home