Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day Two

Finished! I celebrated by going out to my favorite Mexican restaurant, and having a delicious margarita. Yum.

This morning went pretty well, but I was really dragging after lunch and had to keep reminding myself to focus. I thought the questions were a bit easier than the PMBR practice ones (at least shorter!), so I'm really glad I did the PMBR class. Yesterday I ate lunch in my car, but today I sat with some friends out on the grass by the convention center because it was so nice out.

And no rain today - I walked out into the sunshine this afternoon, and felt like a huge weight had been lifted. It's all over but the waiting for the scores!

All I have planned for the next couple of days is - nothing. I'm going to relax, read, watch TV, sleep, whatever! And read the Harry Potter book, of course!

5 Comments:

Blogger E. McPan said...

Congrats - I can't believe you only have a two day test.

25 July, 2007 18:38  
Blogger Brian D. said...

Yeah. Congrats on being done. You can put it behind you now.

My one question involves you "having a delicious margarita." I assume you meant one PITCHER of margartia right? There's a reason I didn't go downtown for dinner tonight. I figured all the delerious bax exam takers would be hitting all the bars!

25 July, 2007 18:58  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Haha, just one, but it was a BIG one.

And I should have said - there were more than a few questions I did not know the answer to, but hopefully I either guessed right, or everyone else will get them wrong, too, so we'll all be fine!

25 July, 2007 19:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

26 July, 2007 08:07  
Blogger Kim said...

Congratulations!!!

27 July, 2007 08:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home