Monday, July 30, 2007

Decompression

I've been trying to spend the last few days just relaxing, and for the most part I've succeeded. I've been cleaning up the piles of notes, etc., and getting the BarBri stuff together so I can send it back for my deposit. If I have to do this again, I'm not sure I'll do BarBri again. I'm keeping my flashcards and condensed outlines from the lectures, though, just in case. And the PMBR books of course.

I spent this morning baking chocolate chip cookies with my nephew. He pronounced himself the "best chocolate-chip cookie baker in the world."

Thursday I have to go downtown and do all of my "new employee" paperwork. I have reconsidered and will try to keep the blog open even after I start work, even if I can't talk about work. I'll need somewhere to talk about bar results, and the eventual new job search, after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home