Friday, October 19, 2007

The end?


So I found out yesterday that I passed the character and fitness portion of the admissions process, and I can now officially be sworn in as a lawyer!  They don't do a big ceremony here anymore, so I'm planning to have my judge swear me in, and I can have my family and friends there as well.  We actually get admitted by mail, but we do have to be sworn by a notary, clerk or judge.

 

I'm still pondering what to do with this blog - I think I want to continue it to comment on various things.  I will keep the archives up in any event, to prevent the domain from being taken over by spam. 

4 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

Congratulations! You should change the name of the blog to Stare Decisis, Esquire.

19 October, 2007 16:38  
Blogger Brian D. said...

Congratulation! I knew you had fine character.

Don't go leaving us forever. Just post when you feel like posting so your adoring fans can keep in touch :-)

20 October, 2007 07:14  
Blogger Grace said...

please don't stop the blog!!! Come on... no one likes a quitter.

20 October, 2007 13:30  
Blogger E. McPan said...

Yeah, don't be a quitter. :)

23 October, 2007 15:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home