Thursday, November 09, 2006

Out of material

This posting everyday business is harder than it looks - my life is not that interesting. Today all I have is the crazy lady talking loudly to herself on the bus (this is not the first time I've seen her). I'm afraid to tell her to hush because then she might think I want to talk to her, and I really don't. I think she's only partly crazy, because she does carry on conversations with people, but the rest of the time she just addresses the world at large. And then there's the little old guy who carries two satchels stuffed with papers - I've seen him several times on the bus. Are the papers a physical manifestation of his emotional baggage? I wonder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Hmmm. We had a crazy guy come into the law school cafe, throw his bag down on a clearly occupied seat (coat and laptop, she just left to pee) and turn up the TV *really loud* and yell at a "who wants to be a millionaire" contestant... yeah, though he looked an smelled homeless, he's the son of some big law school doner so we are just supposed to let him be creepy.

09 November, 2006 17:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home