Thursday, November 02, 2006

Spring Schedule

It's registration time again, and I know you are all wondering what I'll be taking for my final semester in law school. (Ha ha.) So here's what I registered for:

Antitrust
Family Law
Separation of Powers
Elder Law
The Supreme Court (1 week seminar)
Pretrial Litigation
plus Law Review.

You might notice the absence of Corporations/Business Orgs. I really intended to take that this semester, even though I don't purposely take bar classes. However, they decided to offer Bus Orgs on Wed/Thurs/Friday. Yes, Friday. So that was the defining thing. I've become accustomed to my long weekends, which I know will end as soon as I'm gainfully employed, and I wasn't about to give them up for a class I suspect strongly I will hate anyway. My schedule as it is now gives me Wednesday (except the evening) and Fridays free. I intend to enjoy that.

Also, it looks like a lot of classes, but two of them are only 2 credit, one day a week seminar-type classes. And I've promised myself I can drop any one of them if I wish.

So, any comments? Am I missing anything?

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Ummm... have you done the math? That's SEVEN CLASSES! As a 3L? Wow. You're better than me. I'm trying to see if I can figure out a way to take three classes my last semester.

02 November, 2006 22:12  
Blogger Stare Decisis said...

I know - but it's only 15 units! Seriously, I'm planning to drop something, so it won't really be that bad.

02 November, 2006 22:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home