Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What will they think of next?

I went to the dentist for a cleaning today, and I had this new kind of flouride treatment. They squirt what looks like hair mousse (you know, like for styling?) in your mouth, and you have to swish it around for what seems like forever but is supposedly only 4 minutes. What is that? When he said he was going to do a fluoride treatment, I thought "Great, with those stupid trays that make me gag." But no - no trays, just the gagging! Very strange. This is why I hate getting my teeth cleaned - there's always some new torture method.

Speaking of torture...I'm so glad the Dems won back at least the House, and I hope the Senate. Here in my state, I'm proud that we rejected the proposed amendment to ban gay marriage, and passed a hike in the minimum wage. Of course, we also passed some unnecessarily punitive statutes regarding illegal aliens, but I guess one step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home